I've been starting a witch series. What's funny is a few people have accused me of witchcraft in my life (I had no idea how people still accuse women of witchcraft in the 21st century). Ever since then I have really gotten into the horror genre. Witches are some of my favorite to learn about, mostly because there is a huge amount of lore based on pagan/wiccan rituals in the earlier eras of the world.
I named her Elsa because of the many fantasy books that are rooted deep into my brain. Fantasy was one of my favorite fiction genres because of how easily it brough me into a different world when I was younger.
Some of my favorite children's/adult fantasy series are:
1. Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
2. Chrestomanci series by Diana Wynne Jones
3. The Lost Years of Merlin by T.A. Barron
4. The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan (I'm on book 11!)
5. The Power of Five by Anthony Horowitz
6. Maximum Ride by James Patterson
New on my Society6 page.